Wed, Jan 20|
Ecstatic Dance I Dj Kareem Raïhani I
Time & Location
Jan 20, 2021, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Veemkade 259, Veemkade 259, 1019 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
About The Event
★ Dj Kareem Raïhani
In the beautiful deep belly of our pirate ship, you are invited to dance your own dance, find your bliss in moments of freedom and joy through movement and connection with yourself and others. Allow the music to take you on a magical journey.
We welcome everybody from diverse cultural backgrounds, gender identities, all ages, size, shape and colour.
Let's celebrate life and stand up together in loving and taking care of our beautiful earth 🌏 its nature 🌿 animals 🐾 and its people.
Lets dance for change !
★ Ecstatic Dance Guidelines
1. No talking
2. No drugs/alcohol
4. Respect yourself and one another
- In order to continue co-creating magic at Odessa, we are allowed a limited number of dancers upstairs and downstairs - first come first serve basis
- We start sharp on time and we leave right after the dance!
★ Timeline set 1 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
17.45 - 18.00 | doors open
18.00 - 19:45 | Ecstatic Dance
19.45 - 20.00 | exit
★ Timeline set 2 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
20.00 - 20.15 | doors open
20.15 - 22:00 | Ecstatic Dance
22:00 - 22.15 | exit
★ Timeline set 1 (Sundays)
09.45 - 10.00 | doors open
10.00 - 11:45 | Ecstatic Dance
11.45 - 12.00 | exit
★ Timeline set 2 (Sundays)
12.00 - 12.15 | doors open
12.15 - 14:00 | Ecstatic Dance
14:00 - 14.15 | exit
★ Ticket price
€ 15,- online
€ 17,50 at the door
€ 150,- 10x Dancecard (Starfishcard)
Tickets online https://www.chipta.com/tickets/organizer/74357/events/
Onefit is welcome!
Artwork in the banner and Exhibition/Sale in the gallery by the talented and expressive Kamiel Proost https://www.kamiel-proost.com/
★ C-19 measures
We follow the measures of the "Noodverordening Covid-19"
★ Important Info
1. Stay home if you have mild cold-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough or fever 38 degrees °C) - we'll have more dance sessions later!
2. To avoid crowding, please bring as little (bags, coats, clothes) as possible!
3. Only one person at a time in toilet and changing rooms
4. Bring your own water bottle.
5. Avoid unnecessary contact
6. 1.5m distance before and after the dance
7. No singing/shouting during the dance
8. Disinfectants are available.