5 days a week!
In the beautiful deep belly of our pirate ship, you are invited to dance your own dance, find your bliss in moments of freedom and joy through movement and connection with yourself and others. Allow the music to take you on a magical journey.
We welcome everybody from diverse cultural backgrounds, gender identities, all ages of 18+, size, shape and colour.
Lets celebrate life and stand up together in loving and taking care of our beautiful earth 🌏 its nature 🌿 animals 🐾 and its people.
Lets dance for change!
★ Ecstatic Dance Guidelines
1. No talking
2. No drugs/alcohol/phones
4. Respect yourself and one another
- In order to continue co-creating magic at Odessa, we are allowed a limited number of dancers upstairs and downstairs. We start sharp on time and we leave right after the dance!
★ Program Ecstatic Dance (Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday)
18:00 - 18:30 | Doors open
18:30 - 19:00 | Opening
19:00 - 21:00 | Ecstatic Dance
21:00 - 22:00 | Hangout
22:00 | Exit
★ Program Cacao Ecstatic Dance (Friday)
18.00 - 18.30 | Doors open
18.30 - 18.45 | Cacao
18.45 - 19.30 | Live Music
19.30 - 20.00 | Opening
20.00 - 22.00 | Ecstatic Dance
22.00 - 22.30 | Hangout
22:30 | Exit
★ Program Ecstatic Dance (Sundays)
10.00 - 10.30 | Doors open
10.30 - 11.00 | Opening
11.00 - 13.00 | Ecstatic Dance
13.00 - 13.30 | Hang out
Exit | 13:30
€ 15,- online
€ 17,50 at the door
€ 150,- 10x Dancecard (Starfishcard)
Tickets online https://www.chipta.com/tickets/organizer/74357/events/
Onefit and Classpass are welcome, so book a spot ahead, full =full !
Artwork in the banner and Exhibition/Sale in the gallery by the talented and expressive Kamiel Proost https://www.kamiel-proost.com/
★ C19 measures
We follow the measures of the "Noodverordening Covid 19"
★ Important Info
1. Stay home if you have mild cold-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough or fever 38 degrees C) - we'll have more dance sessions later!
2. To avoid crowding, please bring as little things (bags, coats, clothes) as possible!
3. Only one person at a time in toilet and changing rooms
4. Bring your own water bottle.
5. Avoid unnecessary contact
6. 1.5m distance Before and after the dance
7. No singing/shouting during the dance
8. Disinfectants are available.